Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last days...

Karl and I will be heading to the airport to return to the States later this evening. We have spent some good times with our friends to say our last goodbyes. While we are very excited to see our family and friends in the States, we are really sad to say goodbye to all of our friends here. Its been a wonderful two years.



This is one of my good friends - her and her sister surprised me with two pictures and one cake with our picture on it! They were so thoughtful, and I will never forget my friendship with them. Isn't it amazing?! She is a super talented artist!


I love this one because it is me and Karl with traditional North African clothing on - this will definitely get framed!!! I think this is my favorite thing that I am bringing back.


I really enjoying dancing here, so we did a lot of that!!


The picture was edible... although kind of papery:)


Dancing fun!


Some of my closest friends here