Sunday, October 5, 2008

The most beautiful place in the world (in my opinion)... Switzerland Part I


We spent the last 9 days in Switzerland, and loved every minute of it! It was a great relaxing and refreshing time. The first 3 days were in Interlaken, which is a little town between two beautiful lakes. Enjoy the pics!




We enjoyed the great Swiss foods, including milk, cheese, chocolate and grapes. The milk was especially tasty since we can't get "fresh" milk here in North Africa. We love the Swiss label!




We took a train to the "Top of Europe" on the Jungfrau mountain. It was about 14,000 feet up, the highest we have ever been!


This is the mountain that we were on the top of!




Amazing views!


The train rides were all scenic. This was on the way back down the mountain, into some beautiful valleys. I LOVE Switzerland!





I'll be posting more of the rest of our trip soon!