It's been an eventful two weeks with Karl's birthday last week, and our anniversary this week. Some friends made us a full course French meal, and it was delicious! We wore the hat and boa for the fancy occasion. The food was SO yummy! I was completely stuffed when I was finished, and I felt somewhat nauseous, but it was worth it!
For Karl's birthday, I had my friend help me make this delicious North African meal. Maybe next time I will be able to do it by myself! It consists of tender beef, prunes, almonds and a lot of spices! It's Karl's favorite, and I love it.
I think he was happy with the outcome!
Here's just another silly picture with sheep riding on the top of a truck on the highway.
Today we spent the day at the beach to celebrate our 3rd year wedding anniversary (it was July 16, but that was a busy day for us). We drove about 45 minutes outside of the city, and found this cute beach town. The beach was clean, and we really enjoyed it! I went swimming, but the waves were so rough, that I only lasted for about 15 minutes. I was exhausted, and super sandy because every time I tried to rinse off, the waves would just knock me down when I was trying to get back onto shore.