We went out of the city with some friends this weekend. It was so quiet! We hear horns honking, mopeds, buses and other city noises all the time, so quiet is something I appreciate more these days!
Karl didn't want me to take a picture of him because of his choice of attire, but I thought he looked cute with his fleece jacket and swim trunks.
The beach was empty! We were totally by ourselves except for two little boys that came and sat about 6 feet away from us. They kept inching closer and closer, and wanted to play with our football. It was fun watching Karl and our friend try to teach them how to throw a football.
On the way back we saw this kid jump on the truck in front of us, and hold on for dear life for free transportation. Apparently, the truck went to far, and when it finally stopped the kid had to walk back. Sometimes we see kids with roller blades attach themselves to vehicles. I'm thankful we haven't seen anyone die that way yet!