Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. We had a delicious meal with turkey and all!

We had some North Africa friends over for a real authentic Thanksgiving meal. It was fun to watch them eat pumpkin pie - which seemed very strange to them. Karl and I were very WILLING to eat the leftovers!

Lots of leftovers!

Okay, so one day we were craving pizza. This "pizzeria" is close to our apartment, so we wanted to try it. Turns out this pizzeria doesn't serve pizza at all! Notice that the word pizza is on the sign 3 times. Another funny story - Karl ordered "pepperoni" pizza one day, and received a pizza full of red and green peppers!

One day Karl and I were enjoying a lovely lunch together... as we were eating bread with jelly, Karl discovered a black glob on his knife. There was a big dead bee living in our jelly! I'm sure we had already eaten the legs, etc. before we discovered it.

A closer look...

Some more city pictures...